Stay In The Loop with ATRS
Do you love how easy & convenient it is to stay up-to-date on all things clean & green on social media? Well, big changes are coming in the way you see industry news, community event updates and even your favorite behind-the-scenes snapshots of ATRS life. Follow these quick shortcuts from your ATRS Social Media Guru to easily loophole around the new social network changes!
Keep getting the latest from ATRS on Facebook:
1. Visit the ATRS Recycling Facebook page and make sure you “Like” it. If the thumbs up icon isn’t blue, click the button!
2. Hover over the “Like” button again to access the drop-down menu. Select “See First” to keep our daily posts at the top of your News Feed.
3. By click on the pencil icon next to “In Your News Feed”, then clicking “Notifications”, you can select what kind of content you wish to be directly notified about. Click “Done” and you’re all set!
All it takes are two easy steps on the Instagram mobile app:
1. Go to @atrsrecycling on Instagram and hit the “Follow” button at the top of the screen.
2. Once you follow us, click on the “…” button in the top right corner. Selecting “Turn On Post Notifications” will ensure you know each time we upload a new image. That’s it!
Plus two easy steps on the Twitter mobile app:
1. Check out @atrsrecycling on Twitter and make sure you’re following us.
2. Once the “Follow” button turns blue and changes to “Following”, click on the gear button to the left to access settings. By clicking “Turn On Notifications”, it will alert you each time ATRS sends out a new tweet or even retweets.
And just in case you haven’t already, there’s a couple of ways to subscribe on YouTube:
1. Simply type “ATRSrecycling” in the YouTube search bar and subscribe from there.
2. Or you can visit www.youtube.com/atrsrecycling and subscribe from our channel.
There you have it! Now you can consistently stay in the loop with ATRS. We’re active on the top social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn & YouTube. Make sure you follow us for industry news, campaigns, events, company updates and more!